Confession: I bought most of my Christmas presents online last year on Cyber Monday. What can I say? I live in the Midwest and at the time it was seven degrees outside. And while I love a good discount as much as the next person, I can’t stomach Black Friday or the long lines that come with it.... Read more
Did you know car seats weren’t invented for child safety? When they came on the scene, in the 1930s, they existed to keep kids from roaming the car and getting under their parents’ feet. As the years went by, the devices got taller to help them see out the window. It wasn’t until the sixties when their safety features finally moved front of...... Read more
Experiential marketing has proven to be highly effective in terms of driving brand awareness, brand affinity, and both short and long-term sales. And while many people might assume experiential is only used in B2C, the reality is that B2B companies are also finding success in face-to-face marketing. After all, whether the decision-maker is...... Read more
- While traditional retail is suffering due to the rise of ecommerce, experiential retail has proven to rival this new model and kept brick-and-mortar alive.
- Experiential marketing can lay a foundational relationship that will amplify your social media campaigns.
- Finance brands can use experiential marketing to combat the...
As part of an effort to urge people to abstain from alcohol, the Alcohol Concern in the U.K. began the tradition of Dry January. For the whole month, a majority of the country participates. This movement was the inspiration for Budweiser to launch their latest sampling program for Prohibition Brew, the company's non-alcoholic beer. The timing...... Read more
Each month, Elevate rewards one brand ambassador from both the U.K. and U.S. for embodying our values and performing exceptionally for our clients. Each B.A. of the Month wins a £50 gift card and bragging rights! This month, our U.K. honor goes to Nigel H. Congrats, and thanks for your hard work!
... Read more
- Experiential is infinitely more powerful when it is multi-sensory. Brands that tap into all 5 senses will create a more memorable and effective experience.
- Brands that learn how to incorporate artificial intelligence, virtual reality, augmented reality, and other emerging technologies will enjoy a significant strategic advantage
Everyone loves trying something new, which is, in part, what makes sampling programs so effective. The opportunity to "try before you buy" is often irresistible, and when the product delivers, sales increase.
Elevate recently partnered with Allionce agency in executing a fun, family-friendly sampling promotion taking place at 5 zoo locations...... Read more
- The brand experience, from how your brand speaks to consumers to strategies related to brand activation, is becoming the single most important part of your marketing strategy, trumping both product and price.
- Pop-up shops are increasing in popularity and scope. These activations serve as a destination for brands to communicate...