What does "rich" mean to you? To some it means financial wealth; to others it means amassing positive experiences with loved ones. To help people discover what rich means to them, beer brand San Miguel created a multi-sensory experience using RFID technology. The activation consisted of 4 rooms, each focused on stimulating one of the senses,...... Read more
What do marijuana and multitasking have in common? Per a study conducted at the University of London, engaging in either lowers your IQ and at a similar rate. It says, for men, the drop could even total 15 points, placing your intellectual abilities near that of an eight-year-old child. On the other side, multitasking is dangerous. It’s bad for...... Read more
- While “memorable” can be an arbitrary term, there are proven ways to make an activation more impactful for attendees.
- With a consumer-driven emphasis on wellness, brands are using retreats and similar events to align their brands with a healthy lifestyle.
- Country Time Lemonade launched a news-worthy, meaningful cause marketing...
The age of experience is by no means limited to products and services. Many hospitality brands have been embracing brand experiences to better serve the needs and wants of their consumers. For places like bars and nightclubs, using experiential has been crucial in differentiating themselves and, in some cases, contributed to the survival of the...... Read more
“Luxury lives in the finer details. It's a cloth napkin at a dinner table. It's a mint on your pillow before bed.” - Iggy Azalea, rapper, singer, model and millennial... Read more
- As event technology becomes smarter, so too does the way in which we interact with our devices. As a result, wearables are changing the event tech landscape.
- To many consumers, technology can be confusing. When considering the fact that 61% of consumers are more likely to recommend a brand based on a simpler experience, tech...
Did you know that, if your friends gain weight, your risk for obesity climbs nearly 60%? At the same time, the bonds you share can also improve your brain health and, as you age, even extend your life. Studies show friendships (or lack thereof) have a tremendous impact on our health and well-being, even if we don’t know it. Still, we are able...... Read more
Did you know there are over 1,831 specialty cheeses from over 74 countries? While this number is broken down further into different varieties, its safe to say that cheese brands need to go the extra mile to differentiate themselves and bring their brand personality to consumers. Leerdammer is one of these brands. Originating from Holland, the...... Read more
- Event technology continues to improve experiential’s ability to be both effective and efficient, and we have lots to look forward to in 2019.
- Building a lasting emotional connection with consumers is an art, and there are 3 steps you can follow to find greater success.
- Online-only brands like Switch2Pure are using pop-up shops...
In the event of a zombie outbreak, will you survive? A list of “facts” about zombies states your physical fitness “will have a significant influence” on your odds. You’ll also need ample supplies – up to three months of food and water, a gas-powered generator, fuel, as well as weapons and training. But, for those who haven’t done proper...... Read more