Seventy-five percent of Americans want stricter gun laws, per an NPR/Ipsos poll. This was a seven-percent increase from its last poll four months before and comes on the heels of the school shooting in Parkland, FL. The tragic event prompted many well-known brands, such as Hertz and MetLife, to boycott the NRA. But, other known brands like...... Read more
- Studies have shown that VR experiences can create empathy. Ford proved that contention during a recent brand activation surrounding cycling safety.
- Crafting messages that resonate with Millennials is key for many brands - but be warned. They can see through insincerity, and they’ll hold it against you. .
- Brand activation for...
Four years ago, in July, a convention took place in a Renaissance hotel in Schaumburg, Illinois, for the first – and last – time. In fact, if you search this event, DashCon, on the internet, you’ll see its name linked to the words “disaster,” “chaos,” and others that are not as nice. The reasons are many.... Read more
Each month, Elevate rewards one brand ambassador from both the U.K. and U.S. for embodying our values and performing exceptionally for our clients. Each B.A. of the Month wins a $50 gift card and bragging rights! This month, our U.S. honor goes to Camila M. Congrats, and thanks for your hard work!
... Read more
- Live brand experiences are ideal for driving sales. Brands with a longer or more complex sales cycle like finance and real estate should use experiences for lead generation.
- Live streaming can amplify a brand activation’s reach and ROI. But brands must use it at the right time, in the right way..
- Mistakes in experiential...
Many people subscribe to the old saying, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” And, there’s certainly nothing wrong with event and experiential marketing. After all, a report from the Event Marketing Institute reveals 48% of brands see a 3:1 to 5:1 return on investment (ROI). And, 29% see a whopping 10:1 and more. With results like these, it’s...... Read more
Coffee is the undisputed king of beverages. Not only is it the most consumed beverage in the world, it is one of the most functional vehicles for much-loved caffeine. But in recent years, coffee has become more than just a morning beverage. More people are considering taste and quality as an important factor when it comes to purchasing...... Read more
- Immersive tech like VR and AR allows brands and charities to promote empathy for causes by transporting consumers to experience their need through “first hand” experience.
- The data continue to show that live events drive sales, making them a key amplifier of any brand’s growth strategy.
- Influencers can be a powerful way to...
Each month, Elevate rewards one brand ambassador from both the U.K. and U.S. for embodying our values and performing exceptionally for our clients. Each B.A. of the Month wins a £50 gift card and bragging rights! This month, our U.K. honor goes to Rebecca T. Congrats, and thanks for your hard work!... Read more
Learn the approach successful brands take to find event staff who connect with consumers.... Read more