Whether you prefer dogs or cats, most pet owners consider their furry live-in a family member. Peoples' passion for their pets is a part of their identity, which makes it easy for them to bond with other fur moms and dads. In fact, there are events that are designed to cater to the pet owner community, such as PetCon. This year, in New York...... Read more
"Influencer marketing at its core is about developing real relationships to ultimately champion your influencers to market with you.”– Amanda Maksymiw, content marketer... Read more
- From pop culture integration to exploration of the eSports world, the experiential activations of 2018 have much to teach us as we look to the new year.
- While pop-ups are often referred to as “shops” or “stores,” brands are smart to put a memorable brand experience ahead of revenue generation.
- Brands continue to invest in...
Each month, Elevate rewards one brand ambassador from both the U.K. and U.S. for embodying our values and performing exceptionally for our clients. Each B.A. of the Month wins a £50 gift card and bragging rights! This month, our U.K. honor goes to Laura A. Congrats, and thanks for your hard work!
... Read more
This year marked the 67thMiss Universe pageant. It also marked the fourth victory of the Philippines, with the crowning of Catriona Gray. A piece written by The Washington Post tells of her mother’s dream, when the contestant was 13 years old, in which Gray won the pageant in a red dress. It also explains the importance of her win, among all...... Read more
- Designing a viral event is not as easy as it sounds, but there are tactics you can use to improve your chances.
- The eSports industry is growing rapidly and enjoys a large and enthusiastic fan base. For those brands wishing to tap into this audience, strategic thinking will be key.
- As more consumers embrace a “no attachment”...
For many Americans, college football season is the best time of the year. And whether you are devoted to the Georgia Bulldogs or a UCLA Bruins, for many fans, game day is all about tailgating. Consider the fact that, on average, more than 42,000 people attend each NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) game, yet 10% of tailgaters don't...... Read more
- Experience marketing is not a fad, and will continue to be a dominant element in connecting with consumers in 2019.
- Improving consumer engagement through real-life experiences is one of the best ways to put the customer first and spur a legitimate emotional connection.
- Distractions are a part of life, but there are ways you can...
Summer is all about warm weather, family experiences, and the great outdoors. In an effort to take advantage of the season's relaxing vibe, this past summer Nature Valley partnered with Allionce agency to distribute samples of their granola bars at the ultimate family summer destination - the zoo. With the help of Elevate Staffing, brand...... Read more