In the event of a zombie outbreak, will you survive? A list of “facts” about zombies states your physical fitness “will have a significant influence” on your odds. You’ll also need ample supplies – up to three months of food and water, a gas-powered generator, fuel, as well as weapons and training. But, for those who haven’t done proper...... Read more
- Experiential marketing leader Citi recently released a study that shows that consumers are more loyal and engage more frequently with a brand they interact with at an event.
- There are science-based techniques we can use to help consumers make decision in our world of “choice overload,” once being in-store sampling.
- In the...
Inside the Selfridges department store in London – the menswear floor to be exact – sits a Land Rover Defender Works V8. The vehicle, the 70th edition of the ever-popular model, celebrates its maker’s 70th birthday. Yet, it also pays homage to the high-end retail chain and British tradition that is Selfridges, its logo emblazoned on the...... Read more
- Challenger brands are finding success in disrupting industries and the way they market to consumers through experiential.
- When it comes to purpose-driven marketing, brands that select a cause that integrates with their objectives and core values will find more success.
- Pop-ups have the opportunity to embrace unconventional...
If your stock portfolio included Wayfair this year, you likely haven’t been disappointed with the online home retailer’s performance. In late August, The Motley Fool reported “2018 Could Be This Stock’s Best Year Yet.” At mid-year, it had seen a 48% increase, though the S&P 500 sat just below a 2% uptick. But, it wasn’t what Wayfair executives...... Read more
- Brand communities are organic, meaningful ways for brands to gain traction with consumers. But organic is the key word. Marketers can support communities, but only people can build them.
- 23andMe’s pop-up experience shows how service brands can develop engaging brand experiences that educate and entertain.
- Food waste continues to...
As much as we might try to fight our cravings, most of us have a weakness for candy. Especially when the candy reminds you of childhood, both in flavor and branding. For candy brand Swedish Fish, invoking a certain level of nostalgia comes easily. Being the original, and number 1, fish-shaped candy in the world, the candy has built a cult...... Read more
- Using social media in conjunction with experiential is par for the course. Unfortunately, many brands are getting it wrong.
- For brands that exist entirely online, experiential principles can translate to an improved digital UX as well.
- All companies want to nurture customers toward brand loyalty. However they should not confuse...