Experiential marketing has proven to be highly effective in terms of driving brand awareness, brand affinity, and both short and long-term sales. And while many people might assume experiential is only used in B2C, the reality is that B2B companies are also finding success in face-to-face marketing. After all, whether the decision-maker is...... Read more
- While traditional retail is suffering due to the rise of ecommerce, experiential retail has proven to rival this new model and kept brick-and-mortar alive.
- Experiential marketing can lay a foundational relationship that will amplify your social media campaigns.
- Finance brands can use experiential marketing to combat the...
- Experiential is infinitely more powerful when it is multi-sensory. Brands that tap into all 5 senses will create a more memorable and effective experience.
- Brands that learn how to incorporate artificial intelligence, virtual reality, augmented reality, and other emerging technologies will enjoy a significant strategic advantage
- The brand experience, from how your brand speaks to consumers to strategies related to brand activation, is becoming the single most important part of your marketing strategy, trumping both product and price.
- Pop-up shops are increasing in popularity and scope. These activations serve as a destination for brands to communicate...
- Studies have shown that VR experiences can create empathy. Ford proved that contention during a recent brand activation surrounding cycling safety.
- Crafting messages that resonate with Millennials is key for many brands - but be warned. They can see through insincerity, and they’ll hold it against you. .
- Brand activation for...
- Live brand experiences are ideal for driving sales. Brands with a longer or more complex sales cycle like finance and real estate should use experiences for lead generation.
- Live streaming can amplify a brand activation’s reach and ROI. But brands must use it at the right time, in the right way..
- Mistakes in experiential...
- Immersive tech like VR and AR allows brands and charities to promote empathy for causes by transporting consumers to experience their need through “first hand” experience.
- The data continue to show that live events drive sales, making them a key amplifier of any brand’s growth strategy.
- Influencers can be a powerful way to...
- Live events can serve as an anchor for big-picture marketing engagement, generating content that translates on-line to boost social media.
- Brand ambassadors serve a critical function at experiential events and must have built-in accountability to achieve campaign goals. .
- Festivals serve as a valuable place for brands to engage...
- Before executing a brand activation at a music festival, brands are wise to study the festival itself to learn what resonates with attendees.
- Crowdshaping is a little-known tactic that event producers are using to create better events in real time. Understanding more about it could help brands execute more effective events..
- Brand experiences should strike a balance between an engaging brand experience and a measurable, data-driven one.
- While we all continue to seek out life hacks, there are simple summer activation hacks that can elevate your brand experience without a massive investment.
- As one of the only places that can boast a truly captive,...